Evening Receptionist-Part-Time (Lakewood)
Want to make a difference? Join our team of dedicated professionals providing support and treatment to at-risk children and youth facing mental health, child welfare and criminal justice issues. Through our Crisis Stabilization Unit (CSU), Staff Secure Residential Unit (SSR), hospital diversion program (New Vistas) and Jefferson Hills Academy, we use some of the most current practices, interventions and protocols to address the complex needs of vulnerable youth and their families.
Receptionist Position Purpose:
To provide professional, courteous customer service and administrative support services to visitors, incoming callers and inquiries, managers and other staff. Responsibilities include:
- Greets and signs in evening visitors; responds to questions and notifies staff when visitors arrive; provides access to building as appropriate
- Provides after hours as necessary. Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to the appropriate personnel.
- Maintains client and staff confidentiality at all times in compliance with legal, regulatory and agency requirements, policies and procedures.
- Delivers messages and faxes to staff in a timely manner.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail.
- Maintains awareness of each visitor and any potential security issues that arise in the reception area. Monitors secured doors adjacent to reception area.
- Maintains master forms file and stocks copies in forms box. Updates forms and creates new forms as needed.
- Acts as a liaison for all departments.
- May provide administrative support services, such as typing, faxing, data entry, and filing to administrative and treatment staff as time permits.
- Completes telephone reference checks for management and administration in a timely manner.
- Represents Jefferson Hills to the public in a professional manner at all times.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year previous experience as Receptionist
- Able to solve problems by gathering and analyzing information and presenting possible solutions to management as appropriate.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills; exceptional customer service skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Organized, accurate, thorough, and detail oriented.
- Dependable and self-motivated
- Please apply by sending your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements with Receptionist noted in the subject line to JHillHR@jcmh.org.
- Drug screen and background check required.
- Jefferson Hills is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of age, race, creed, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or any other protected status according to Colorado state and federal laws.
- Applicants must be 21 years or older.
NOTE: This position works in a licensed, residential child care facility. Drug screen and rigorous background check required for employment.
Jefferson Hills offers a comprehensive, affordable benefits program including health, dental and vision coverage, 403(b) with company match, long and short term disability plans and A FREE MEAL FOR EVERY 8 HOURS WORKED!
We seek to provide professional learning and development through ongoing training. Jefferson Hills is an equal opportunity employer.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Job Status: Part Time